2.08.2012

Proud

When I think about the type of person that I want Amelia to become, one of the traits I hope for the most is that she will be kind. I hope she has a genuinely good heart and I hope she shares that kindness with those she crosses paths with in life.  

I love having proud Mommy moments:

  • I love that she will share her toys (75% of the time).  
  • I love that she usually just says "Okay Mommy" when I tell her something she doesn't want to hear.  
  • I love that she will tell her friend "Please don't do that, it makes me sad". 
  • I love that she will talk to the cashier at the grocery store.  
  • I love that she will join a new class at church and immediately say hello to the little girl next to her.  
  • I love that she will ask people "How are you doing?"  
  • I love that in her nightly prayers they consist only of "thank you for (insert every possible item and person in her life)".  
  • I love that when I buy her a new shirt or wash her clothes or buy her favorite food she excitedly says "Oh thank you for washing my pink leotard Mommy!!" 
  • I love that when I let out a big sigh she says "Are you feeling okay Mommy?"
She is truly such a nice little girl.  I hope I can continue to say that when she's 15 years old.


No comments: