2.15.2012

Backtrack #6: Best of Cousins

Amelia and Harlow are so cute together!  They really do seem to adore each other.  I love that they are only 15 months apart, and will only be one grade apart in school.  Most of the time they play really well together.  When they see each other they run and hug then immediately head to a room to play by themselves.  I remember growing up with my cousins.  I felt so close to them, cared about them so much, felt safe with them and never really cared for any other friends.  It's nice knowing that cousins are really just best friends that never go away, that you can never be mad at forever, and the unspoken special bond that comes with the title.  I am so excited to see these two girls grow up together.  I can only hope Bennett has a cousin to grow up with as well ;)





1 comment:

Sharmela & Pete said...

whoa man, no pressure on a cousin for bennett too! lol