2.05.2012

Backtrack #1:Tiny Dancer

"I love to spin, I love to twirl,  I was born a dancing girl"

Amelia started dance class right after her second birthday.  If she could have talked before that I'm sure all I would have heard was "Mommy, can I please start dancing?"  She happily participates in all dance classes while we're at the gym.  Whether the girls are 2 years old or 6 years old, Amelia stands at the bar just perfectly and does exactly as she's told.  Although I'm writing this almost a year after these pictures were taken, she still has the same love for dance.  She plays "ballerina" nearly every day, she smiles ear to ear when it's Tuesday or Wednesday, her dance days, she makes up dances and sings songs to go a long with the dance and she lays out her dance outfit the night before so that she can get right into it the moment she wakes.  

I hope she continues to have passion for what she loves, I hope she continues to find joy in what she loves, and I hope she continues to recognize what she loves!!






1 comment:

ms said...

That's cute she loves dance. I can't believe it, actually. I don't think there's any activity Lucy is obsessed over, besides riding her bike. Maybe this year she'll show more interest...