1.27.2010

Lately

  • You are SO close to walking. You'll take a few steps between 2 people, but not on your own
  • You love blueberries, they are your favorite, which makes me happy
  • You like to play with your baby doll. Feeding her is your choice of activity
  • You climb on EVERYTHING! When we are at the gym (which is a lot), you climb on the beam and scoot your way across.
  • You climb the steps by yourself and go down the slide on your belly, whether or not someone is there to catch you is not a concern of yours.
  • You throw yourself into the foam pit and bounce, wiggle and jiggle your way as deep as you can get.
  • You climb up 3 sets of trapezoid mats (which is a good 4 feet) and clap for yourself when you reach the top.
  • You know and will do the actions to the goodbye song at the gym.
  • You climb on top of the mini tramp and bounce like crazy, even catching air.
  • You will watch TV for more than .02 seconds. I can get a good 7-10 minutes out of you now.
  • You dunk yourself under water any chance you get.
  • You say "hi" to every single person you see. If they don't respond, you say it again, and louder. This continues until they acknowledge you.
  • You smile at familiar people in pictures.
  • You can pick out a cat and a dog on your Baby Einstein photo cards.
  • You have 2 bottles a day, but beg for more.
  • You still love being sung to.
  • Your have the tiniest little feet and still wear a size 3 shoe.

5 comments:

Brittanie said...

She loves that baby! So cute! How do you know how often to give them bottles? I'm gonna start weaning Rubi towards the end of feb but I don't know how many bottles a day to give her?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Her hi is the cutest thing in the whole world. I sure miss you guys!

Michelle said...

She is so cute. You always dress her so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Brianna! I used a 24-70mm. And yes, my bath tub is surrounded by three big windows, so it makes the light perfect!

I can't believe how big Amelia is! She is so cute. I love when they start playing with babies. Except, Ava is into the whole disciplining them instead of being nice phase haha. It's pretty funny.

djzmcallister said...

I love the hutch it looks like a fun birthday.