1.15.2010

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Love 12.19.09

We had Amelia's 1st birthday party at TumbleAmerica. A lot of family was in town so the large space worked out great. We had a very simple party. Pizza, presents and cake. Before the bash, Amelia and Dad headed to Magic Mountain with Grammy and Grandpa Hafen. Work kept me home, but I was able to sneak in some shopping and a pedicure. After all, I did give birth to this little babe...it's a day of celebration for me as well!
Nick and I gave Amelia a box full of snacks. She loves to munch, and I'm pretty certain it was her favorite gift!
Great Grandma B passed on a ceramic piggy bank named "Heddy". Great Great Grandma Amelia Klatt made and painted it long long ago!
An incredibly honored Mother and Father. We feel so lucky that this sweet girl has been entrusted to us. We are so crazy in love with her!
A first taste of cake.
Liking the sugar!


Amelia had a few more presents waiting for her in St.George.
Grandma Great. We love this lady!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Pretty sure I just cried with both of those posts! I'm not even sure why...? I just love seeing you as a mom! And all these awesome things being handed down to her! How special is that!!? I Love it!

P.S. Next trip to St.George please call me. Thanks. :)

~..kass..~ said...

yay for new blogs, yay for you being about the cutest mom I have ever seen! Boo to the fact that I have never been able to see it all 1st hand. It really makes me want to cry. Miss you Brianna Dawn!

Rachel said...

you are such a cutie mom bree!