Some things about you...
You have stopped nursing.
You don't sleep through the night anymore.
You have two bottom teeth.
You try so hard to hard to sit yourself up from laying down, but can't.
You love swimming, and the bath.
You don't like it when I put lotion on you.
You actually keep yourself entertained for more than 7 minutes...yay!
We have started practicing somersaults (hehe).
You actually let me read to you a little bit now.
You will let me sing to you while falling asleep on my chest.
You lalaLOVE to be outside.
I put you in a baby swing at the park, you really liked it.
You have stopped nursing.
You don't sleep through the night anymore.
You have two bottom teeth.
You try so hard to hard to sit yourself up from laying down, but can't.
You love swimming, and the bath.
You don't like it when I put lotion on you.
You actually keep yourself entertained for more than 7 minutes...yay!
We have started practicing somersaults (hehe).
You actually let me read to you a little bit now.
You will let me sing to you while falling asleep on my chest.
You lalaLOVE to be outside.
I put you in a baby swing at the park, you really liked it.
Your favorite toys are the remote control, toothbrush, stuffed anteater and the saucer.
You like baby food, but not peas, green beans, or plain fruit.
You love drinking from water bottles and sippy cups.
You only say one word "maaamamama".
I love it.
We love you.
You like baby food, but not peas, green beans, or plain fruit.
You love drinking from water bottles and sippy cups.
You only say one word "maaamamama".
I love it.
We love you.




8 comments:
she is so beautiful! love the pics!
What a big girl she is! Sounds like you are loving every moment.
I think she is a great mix of you both, yet looking a little more like mommy now to me. (!!!)
She is so pretty and those legs in the ruffle suit are darling!
Miss you Bri!
super cute pics, i am in love with the 3rd one. Holy crap she is beatiful! I think the peas are sick to, I can't even smell them, so gross!
What better word could she have picked :)
I cannot believe she is 8 months old!! THat flew by! Love your photog skills Brianna. All the pics are so cute, and I LOVE the little gumball shirt a few posts down! Adorable.
Amelia is such a beautiful baby! I can't get over her face!
cute cute! you are so good to keep a journal of what she is up to! you will appreciate it. I wish I did it better with Jack. And i'm trying really hard to keep up with Kate! Well she is just adorable! Oh and I liked the rolly bum pics...hehe.
tina
Post a Comment