My Dear Sweet Amelia Dawn,
How precious you are! How thankful I am for your sweet little self. Life with you is so unbelievable! I cannot imagine a more exuberant joy than spending my life in your amazing presence. I am so thankful for each breath you take, for each cry you let go, for each toss and turn in the night. Your beautiful smile melts my heart. Your innocent eyes bring tears to mine more than I would have guessed. I cannot imagine having spent my life without you. You have created such raw emotion within me, such love! I sometimes wonder why I am so lucky, what did I do to deserve the incredible experience of being a mother? I'm so thankful the three of us have been matched up for our life's journey. To know that I am your eternal mother is overwhelming, it overwhelms me with joy! I want to be an impossible mother for you, a perfect mother. I want you to always know the incredible impact you have on my life. I am so grateful for your health and strength! This past week, a close friend of ours lost their sweet infant after just 5 days on earth. Never before have I been more impressed with an eternal perspective. The Lord gives us eternity with our loved ones, what a glorious gift. The English language is sorely insufficient, there are no words to express the amount of love I have for you, no adjectives to describe how grateful I am to have you in my life. Your father is a truly amazing man. I could not have dreamed up a Father who loves you more. I am so grateful that I am able to be with the two of my loves for all of eternity.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment