-I'm too scared to move her to her room
-She is almost laughing
-I look like a FOOL trying to make her laugh
-Sometimes I wish I was a stay at home mom so that I could give A a steady nap time and cook dinner more often
-but I feel so lucky that I get to make my own work schedule and take her with me
-I put in those silly "Your Baby Can Read" DVD's yesterday and A wouldn't take her eyes off the screen.
-Afterwards I felt bad for letting a 2 month old watch TV
-I was desperate to leave work, and it was allowing me to wrap things up.
-Amelia has several nicknames
-Millie, Milia, Mia, MillieMoo, MillieVanilly, BabyLove
-I LOVE the smell of Amelia's breath
When she takes her naps she likes to be surrounded by pillows and blankets...what? That's dangerous? Not if I'm taking pictures of her the entire time.
8 comments:
Hey, that's real nice, I wish I lived closer to you too! Our weekly phone conversations are the best I could talk to you for hours!!!
Thanks for the pics, she is still as cute as could be, I can't wait to see her in ike 3 or so more weeks, I am really counting the days!!!! Also, I am excited to see you of course, 6 lbs left, you suck a duck, I just gained that much, wtf??? No you look really good, thats so exciting!
I meant to put like, not ike. Thats what I get for typing with one hand while I hold Ever in the other. I want to see the pic of Ever hitting Millie, post it!! I have a freakin bully here, she hits all little kids! Great!
Oh, she is so precious. And you, only 6 pounds left...that makes me sick. You only gained like 4 pounds anyway. Keep the pics coming.
YAY pictures! Nichole is right you don't post enough pictures. Also I am not really an oprah fan, I am in love with ellen, every time I watch her I feel so full of happiness! Although I do watch oprah sometimes when she has a super interesting show.
ps you are AWESOME for running 3 miles, I HATE running with a major passion, you are my idol!
She really is beautiful Brianna! Cute pictures.
Loved the post. Great update and I don't like Oprah either and i heart ellen. So glad to find out someone who agrees.
She is soooooooo freaking cute!!!!!! You look great too! You don't look like you just had a baby! I need your secrets for when/if I ever find a guy worth having one with! ;) ha... xo
Post a Comment