I'm glad to know that! I would totally drive to vegas and come to see you! Are you gonna do that for the shower and have your mom and marla pick you up in vegas on the way?
Oh me! Oh, me, me, me! I'll come get ya! Then we can accidently shop... For our girls!!! (I'm still too fat and ugly... Plus I'd rather my girls look cute)
7 comments:
oh that is awesome! And she is still adorable ;)
I'm glad to know that! I would totally drive to vegas and come to see you! Are you gonna do that for the shower and have your mom and marla pick you up in vegas on the way?
She's so cute!!! And if you come to Vegas- let's get lunch! xo
Oh me! Oh, me, me, me! I'll come get ya! Then we can accidently shop... For our girls!!! (I'm still too fat and ugly... Plus I'd rather my girls look cute)
Oh, its a plan!
Like you even have to ask that question. If only you were really serious and not semi!
um she always looks so cute, her outfits, and coordinating bows are too much, I wanna squeeze her!
Looks like you have a fun lunch date in vegas too!!!
yep, Rubi with an I
Post a Comment