2.22.2009

Drive

Amelia wouldn't fall asleep for her nap this afternoon so Nick and I decided to go for a drive. We knew that she would pass out as soon as we started the car. We ended up in the foothills and mountains around the outskirts of Fresno. It was so nice to see some SNOW! I was very happy! The day was extremely overcast (very typical for this town during January and February), it hasn't stopped raining since this morning. We decided to stop at a little pizza joint and indulge on some pizza-so-greasy-we-just-gained-5-pounds. Yum. I kind of felt like I was back in Park City when all the skiers started making their way into the restaurant...it made me homesick. The last picture is what Millie and I did while Nick set up some lockers at my gym...we played in the foam pit. She liked it.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amber said...

oh she is such a sweet heart Bri... You look so good. Are you coaching Gymnastics?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

How fun, why do you look so good without even trying. You look so pretty, so does Millie. She's to much, I wanna hold her, come back to slc NOW!!!

~..kass..~ said...

How pretty! Aren't little driving trips fun! We do that every so often, I love it. You look like one hot mama too Bree!

Anonymous said...

She's cute!

Those pics remind me of Twilight (in my mind from the book). Awesome!

Kit said...

Those are some awesome pics Brianna. I am glad to know that someone misses snow. Maybe I should appreciate it a little more. :) By the way, I read the Glass Castle. loved it. Keep the recommendations coming.

erica said...

k, i finally made it to the post office :)

Heather Stott said...

she still looks so little to me. she is so sweet.

Heather Humphries said...

Hi Brianna, So...I was accused by Nick of Blogstalking when I told him on facebook how darling your little girl is, so I just want to officially let you know that your family is adorable and it's great to see you are doing well!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh my heck, thanks so much for those, they are all so cute. I love the one with the flower, I think in like a week or so I will find a new background that goes cute with that! Thanks again, they are adorable!