Oh I love her chubby cheeks, she looks so different, pretty much I hate it cause that means i don't see her enough. Make out with her for me, would ya?
that dimple is to die for! i love it!! ivy has a few, but they are not that deep...that is the one thing that i pray my kids will inherit from my husband. i love dimples so so much! also 5-6 hours...you are lucky!
That dimple!!!! I LOVE it! She is just too cute! I haven't watched the bachelor..well strike that I did the very 1st night. I don't have tivo I am lame I know, I will though now that you said that.
Wow! I need to look at your blog more often! I guess just because I'm slack with mine I figure everyone else is too..especially with the baby. you're just super mom! i feel bad loading you up with pictures to make a header, but if you're sure i'll do it anyways ;). i'll send some soon..tomorrow perhaps. we got your amelia announcement in the mail! Thank you!
I got blogging and found yours. She is adorable! And I love, love the dimple! Looks like you guys are doing great. Tell Nick Hi from Hailee. Congrats on the little one. They really make life complete, huh?
12 comments:
Oh I love her chubby cheeks, she looks so different, pretty much I hate it cause that means i don't see her enough. Make out with her for me, would ya?
that dimple is to die for! i love it!! ivy has a few, but they are not that deep...that is the one thing that i pray my kids will inherit from my husband. i love dimples so so much! also 5-6 hours...you are lucky!
That dimple!!!! I LOVE it! She is just too cute!
I haven't watched the bachelor..well strike that I did the very 1st night. I don't have tivo I am lame I know, I will though now that you said that.
She is so darling! I can't get over that deep dimple!
LOVE the dimple! And how bout them conversation hearts! That is a precious Valentine!!!
That dimple is ADORABLE!!!! You're pics of her are goregous!!! Did you take all of them yourself??
She is so cute! She looks so big already!
I can't believe she is such a big little girl! She is so adorable!! She just makes you grin doesn't she?!
Wow! I need to look at your blog more often! I guess just because I'm slack with mine I figure everyone else is too..especially with the baby. you're just super mom! i feel bad loading you up with pictures to make a header, but if you're sure i'll do it anyways ;). i'll send some soon..tomorrow perhaps. we got your amelia announcement in the mail! Thank you!
I got blogging and found yours. She is adorable! And I love, love the dimple! Looks like you guys are doing great. Tell Nick Hi from Hailee. Congrats on the little one. They really make life complete, huh?
Oh my gosh...I love that dimple! Too cute.
Post a Comment