You weren't expecting to see pictures of anything else were you? Amelia consumes my life...and I LOVE it! She had her shots today, it was heartbreaking. Nick was a much better sport than I was.{{Monthly Milestones}}
- Her hair is thinning
- She sleeps between 5-8 hours at night
- ...in her swing
- She is starting to stay awake for longer than an hour at a time
- She is quite the little webcammer
- She smiles all the time
- She thinks silly voices are funny
- She weighs 11lbs 6oz. and is in the 55th percentile
- She is 22 inches long and is in the 45th percentile
- She had a horrible rash for 2 weeks that is finally going away
- She loves her swing
- She loves to be sung to

14 comments:
Cute pics. I can't believe it has already been two months. time flies. She is so pretty and looking more like you. Love her bedding.
She is seriously too cute for words!
Brianna! She is so darn cute! I can't wait to meet her next month!! i'm so excited!
She is getting so old so fast, and changing a ton. I love her, she couldn't be any cuter, and you always dress her so cute. I am so glad her rash is going away, that sucks. It doesn't hurt them I don't think, but you want it gone, I know. I want to see her so bad again. That is awesome she sleeps that long, there is nothing better than getting that rest for you and her. She's beautiful, seriously!
she is beautiful! congrats on the 5-8 hours of sleep! that's exciting! She was pretty dang close on her stats for her 2 month check up as william was... but I think Will is now HUGE.. we will see at his next appointment but I don't think he is average anymore?!
What big milestones...each one is so exciting and rewarding! She is a doll...two months already!!
So cute!!! Once darren goes I will set up my web cam and I want to get in on the action :)
She is a doll. Her and Nic are going to have to be buddies. It sounds like she is doing great. Are you coming out anytime son?
brianna...she is too cute! does she sleep in her crib or swing? i keep thinking i need to do the "sleep training" with ivy...just haven't gotten around to do it yet. (basically im too tired at night to fight the crying)
ps. email me your address and i'll send millie a little bow. erica156 at hotmail
oops...last comment was me. i was signed in as my sister.
so cute. I am so scared for that appointment.... she doesnt look like her hair is thining
She is so cute. I can't believe she is already 2 months. It seems like you just posted that she was born. Isn't it crazy how much you can love them. It is always nice when they start sleeping a little longer.
oh my gosh! she has changed a ton! still Sooo cute! :)
I tried calling you back....it always makes me happy when you call me! I'll try ya again first of next week. miss ya
You forgot to mention she's the cutest thing under a major Milestone!!! She is such a petite little cutie. I'm sure she is grown out of all her newborns now??? (you're pissed). stop getting bigger babies!!
Thanks for being a good friend bri. Love ya.
Post a Comment