5.09.2012

Grateful

I plainly believe there is nothing more gratifying or fulfilling than looking into the eyes of your own child, holding them while they sleep, watching them grow and mature into happy beings and hearing the English languages most endearing phrase "I love you" come from their mouth.  Even more awe inspiring is that those words don't need always need to be spoken between a mother and a child, those words are always there.  They linger in between the warmth of a mornings embrace, they comfort you in those moments of never ending acceptance, they permeate your entire body when tear filled eyes meet yours.  Those words.  Those feelings.  Those three syllables mean more than any other single moment in my life ever will.  Life really can be perfect, this I know.  It is what you make it.  It is what you believe it is.  It is possible to be completely selflessly in love.  I am so blessed to know these things.  I am so blessed to have these two...and hopefully a few more are waiting to join us down the road.  


No comments: