2.06.2011

Disney On Ice!

I made a super quick decision a few months back and bought 5 tickets to Disney On Ice. I had a "purchase early" code so I was able to buy them before the general public. The seats were amazing! Dead center, 3rd row on the ice. We went with Lori, Jessi, Amelia, myself and Alyssa. Next year, we are going to get the entire family to go. It was so much fun!

Getting ready to leave
Pre show Sno Cone
Aunt Jessi
Picking out her Tinker Bell cup
Show begins
...and this is what she looked like for the next 1 1/2. She LOVED it!

3 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I bought tickets for this today. Hope Ev likes it to. Looks like a lot if fun. Amelia is so stinking cute. I wish I knew her. She seems like a fun girl.

Rachel said...

SO MUCH FUN!

Evans said...

How cute! She is getting so big! Her hair is lots longer too!