Why oh Why is she so cute? I wish so much that I could squeeze her through the screen!XOXO Amelia, your Aunt Marla loves you!!!
Her eyes are SO beyond beautiful! I really hope one day I get to see the both of you :)
She is oh so cute. PS, like you have a real homemade full on pie you slaved over in the background.You little amazing mom/wife/cook/cleaner. I need lessons. Or motivation...Miss you
She is so big! And look at her smile. IT'S AMAZING!!!
haha! Now you are just going to have to get creative, I guess:)Your baby is darling!! I want to pinch her cheeks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why oh Why is she so cute? I wish so much that I could squeeze her through the screen!
XOXO Amelia, your Aunt Marla loves you!!!
Her eyes are SO beyond beautiful! I really hope one day I get to see the both of you :)
She is oh so cute. PS, like you have a real homemade full on pie you slaved over in the background.
You little amazing mom/wife/cook/cleaner. I need lessons. Or motivation...
Miss you
She is so big! And look at her smile. IT'S AMAZING!!!
haha! Now you are just going to have to get creative, I guess:)
Your baby is darling!! I want to pinch her cheeks!
Post a Comment