7.10.2009

Your changing so much

**Your {eyes} are not so blue anymore, they are looking green, with a little brown...maybe hazel.

**Your {hair} is getting longer and continues to lighten in color.

**When your upset you {say} "mommmmm" clear as can be. I know you don't really know what you're saying, but the sound of it is so sweet.

**You are {sitting} up like a champ!




8 comments:

Melissa Hirschi said...

Her eyes are so big! Great photos, I like where she's playing with her feet.

Heather Stott said...

wow, look at thoes eyes, they ARE changing, and they are beautiful!

erica said...

oh man i love those little painted piggies. so cute!
isn't it so nice once they learn how to sit up...enjoy it before she starts learning to crawl.
she is darling!

Brittanie said...

Man i still have 3 months to wait for Rubi to sit up...I can't wait! I love millie's cute toes!

Nicole Lambert said...

She is so cute! I love that you painted her toes!!

Rachel said...

her eyes are so pretty!

Marla said...

Holy Shiznit! I freakin love her!!! And of course she will have hazel eyes she wants to be like her favorite Auntie.....

Anonymous said...

adorable.