Amelia has never liked her tummy. She cries each time her Dad and I try to put her down. It's no surprise that she learned to roll from her back to front first. It was very exciting to watch. Last night, she rolled over from her back to belly, cried, kicked, struggled...and ended up on her back again!
7 comments:
So BIG!! I can't believe how fast she is growing!! Call me soon!!!
I love all your pictures!! And how cute and creative was Nick's poem??? Who would guess the Hafen men to be the sensitive poetic type? (Brent has written stuff for my mom as well)..
Brianna, I need your help! The 26th is my 21st birthday and we are having a little dinner party on the 29th. I want to have a funky sweater theme...you know everyone wear like old school sweaters..argyle...all that fun stuff (cause it's winter here..and I'm not used to having a winter birthday, and the dinner is outside). So the challenge is I have to think of an invitation that explains that in some way!! and I'm at a loss so far and I'm running out of time. The invitations need to go out this weekend and I'll have to buy any supplies tomorrow. So I was thinking of who was creative that I know...and you're like the most creative person ever (no pressure haha). If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them :). Emails: (teesha.tarwater@hotmail.com) and/or (teesha@ferrismc.com.au)
oh, ps. they do not call sweaters sweaters in Australia, they call them "jumpers"...
Look at those cute chubby cheekers! :)
Hey Brianna, It's Zach writing as Nicole. Thanks for humoring me and commenting on my stupid post. Just to answer your questions, it usually takes 24 minutes to make the drive into town, so it's not HORRIBLE, but not too close either. I have no idea how I drove while filming; perhaps that's why I about took out the Hummer! Tell Nick I said Hi. You're little girl is darling by the way. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well. Keep in touch!
Good job Amelia, she is getting so big so fast, time flies I swear!
Can I come stay with you? I wish it was easier than it is!
wow, she is a fast learner...i swear ivy just started to roll. she is so cute!
Post a Comment