In our bathroom the washer and dryer are directly behind the sink and counter space. If Amelia is awake when I am getting ready, I put her on top of the dryer and turn it on. She loves to play with the hangers! She is usually entertained for a good 20 minutes...which feels like an eternity these days!!
8 comments:
ha ha that's creative!
That is a good Idea! Now that she can roll you better watch out. She is seriously too cute for words!!!
When will you guys be hittin up Sg again...I would love to meet this little gal?
if you can get a good twenty minutes of her being entertained then thats pretty good! looks like a fun little spot!
HA! that is the funniest thing! I love it and may have to try it too
Bri you are killin me! That is way funny. I love all the hangers there for her pigs to hit!
Thanks for the tripple threat! It was like the good ol' bloggin days... and friend days... Where o' where has my little life gone?
haha that is so funny! To bad she is gonna be mobile soon!
That is so like you to do something so funny and creative, I can just hear you making monkey noises in the background too! I miss her and you mostly.
Post a Comment