
You drool
You roll
You grab your toys
You grab my hair
You sleep in your crib
We lay you down wide awake, and you put yourself to sleep!
You are starting to get attached to Mommy
You love to be outside
You like TV
You love stoller rides
You love to be in Dad's arms
We think your hair is turning blond
You almost want to laugh
You smile at yourself in the mirror
We are thinking about giving you rice cereal again, but haven't yet
5 comments:
I love your posts. I need to meet your little lady! Maybe November...?
Isn't it amazing to watch the blossom?!!
Isn't it AMaZinG to have her put herself to sleep!?!?
I think for sure that is why I love stella soooo much! Haha. Not really but she is pretty much the perfect baby due to great sleeping habits.
She is a cutie Bri. Like you didn't already know that.
You'd think I didn't love my baby since I never post anymore! Ugh!
We need a phone call soon. I'm forgetting how funny you are.
also, did Nichole email you that ebook I gave her?? If not, let me know if you want it.
Time is going by too quickly - she is so cute, and seems to have such a sweet personality. Hope all is well in CA.
Post a Comment