Dad went back to work today. Mom didn't realize how difficult it was going to be to get anything done around the house. She gave up. She didn't even get a shower today. Thankfully, I snoozed long enough to let her brush her teeth, but I thought I'd save her the trouble of changing out of her pajamas. Now we are just PATIENTLY waiting for Dad to get home. In the meantime, we are snuggling and doing this...
14 comments:
soak it up...those 'this' moments slip by so fast.
Dear Millie, I love that you don't give your mommy much free time or sleep smack dab in the middle of the night. My favorite thing to do is poop through my diaper right after my mommy gets me all settled after she feeds me, lol. Keep pulling away all the free time she used to have, or better yet, all the time she thinks will be free time too...because even if she gets mad and frustrated she'll still love you more everyday. And she won't mind not sleeping so much just as long as you keep being cute. Her heart is yours for keeping!
Xoxo, your friend, Stella.
Suggestion: Put her down and when and if you do don't sit there and stare at her then you might get something done. I know how it really is, she's gonna be spoiled. hahahah
Holy cow that is cute!I loved seeing her the other night, it was so fun, she is so so so so so so cute! Was that enough! I still have those days, Ever pretty much cries everytime I shower, it is so awesome. I even try puting her in with me and letting her play in the tub, she still cries. So yah, that may not stop. I stinking love her though, that is a way cute picture.
Congrats on your new baby! I just wanted to tell you I think she is so pretty. Not many newborns are as cute as her. I love her name too.
ok loved your last post so much! she is so darling! I felt the same way after I had Will ready to do it again! love it! love it!
she is truly beautiful bri! I would tell you that it all gets better, but it doesn't...you just forget what it was like to have some time on your hands....showers are overrated anyways...:)
Even though NOTHING gets done on days like this, they really are the best! Snuggling on, kissing on, and loving on such a sweet baby is so fun!
Cute cute Picture! I still have those days! She is seriously SO cute!
showers are over-rated!
She is so sweet. Just wait until she is crawling around pulling things apart and putting everything in her mouth. Then you will really think you have no time because you can't take your eye off her for a second :)
Ha! Yeah, I still don't find time to shower some days... and pajamas are my staple! She is absolutely beautiful Brianna.
She is so perfect and beautiful! I love her and am dying to see her for real!
Soak it all up! These times are precious moments, even being stinky and all. :) haha
I love the bedding too - Mike's sisters spoiled me with it at my shower. How are things going for you - have you had any problems with nursing? I'm hoping that goes ok, it seems like a lot of people have a hard time. I check your blog all the time for new pictures of your cute girl. Tell Nick hello -
Post a Comment