12.02.2008

What's New

Nick and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on the 22nd. We are both surprised that it has already been that long. He can't believe I've put up with him this long and I can't believe he still wants me to! Just kidding. We had a great day together and went to dinner at P.F. Chang's (where I discovered another pair of Maternity jeans no longer fit me...I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to).
The doctor didn't check me at my last appointment so no news there. I go again tomorrow. I am to the point of wearing either a skirt or yoga pants EVERY day because nothing else fits and I just can't bring myself to spend more money on maternity clothes. My upper back is in pain all day long. I take a bath in the morning in order to get through the day and a bath at night in order to get to sleep. The only other complaint I have is my RIBS! I wake up from a dead sleep because my daughter is crawling into my rib cage. I feel like they are going to BURST! I can't believe I only have 25 days left....it has literally flown by!

If you have a chance to see this exhibit http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/ PLEASE do! Nick and I went last night and it was incredible. The photographer created scenes from Christ's life with real people. The emotion it brings out is unbelievable. It made the scene have so much more meaning to me. I don't think he is going to very many cities but you can buy the book from Deseret BookThings I am learning to enjoy about Fresno:

Anthropologie and Wild Oats are close to me!

The fog! It keeps the sun away and helps to feel like Winter...minus the snow:(

There are so many great restaurants.

There is a Target on every corner.

Woodward Park...only a mere 3 miles from our house.

Christmas Lane. The roads are closed, 140 homes and 300 Trees are decorated for the Christmas season. I cannot wait to take my Mom there!

Some pictures.

35 weeks, this was on our anniversary.

Her room is ready to go!!! Now I just need some cute pictures of her to put in the frames.


Here is a picture of my tree for my Mom and Marla


19 comments:

Brittanie said...

You are all ready to go! I'm so excited for you guys! Your mom is gonna LOVE coming to see you when the baby comes! How exciting!

Marla said...

-You don't even look any bigger than the last time I saw you.
-Like her room is that stinkin cute. I could have never done those artistic drawings. The tree I LOVE it!
-I want to go to that park it looks so pretty
-Can't wait to come visit you
-Good to see you can make your christmas tree look awesome without mom's help, unlike myself hahaha
-I miss you, can't wait to see you again, soon!

Rachel said...

You are so cute prego! I luv it!
Ofcourse her room is the CUTEST! I LUV it too!
Your tree is cute too! Next year you'll only be able to decorate the top half! HAHA. :)

Erin Tarwater said...

Our wedding photogrpaher, Mark Mabry is the one who did the Reflections of Christ pictures. Amazing arent they? I am jealous you got to see the showcase of it all, last I heard they were still in Utah...p.s. Love the room!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Um you suck, you tiny prego lady! I think you are way to cute to be that prego! BOOO!!! Anyway, I think that is my favorite nursery I have ever seen, and you are way to artistic to just paint those right on her walls, wow, they look good! I can't wait to see her in January! Happy anniversary by the way, what do you know I am way late!

P.s can you decorate my tree?

teesha & joel said...

oh my goodness!! your little girl just came out of nowhere! her nursery is sooo cute and joel said youre tree top is "awesome" :) we love you and miss you. yes i know i'm supposed to be ignoring your blog but i just didn't scroll down to far. you look great, only less than a month till baby girl hafen arrives!!!

Nordgren Mommy said...

You look so cute, I wish I only had 25 days left!!! Your nursery is so adorable, I love it!!! I hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy and delivery!!

ms said...

I bet you can't wait for that baby to come! I am just a few weeks behind you, and I am already at the stage where I am DONE being pregnant. I hope all goes well - your nursery turned out great.

ms said...

PS. Any names picked out? I am having a really hard time.

~..kass..~ said...

Your belly is great!- You are so damn cute!- I love your tree!- I feel for your ribs hurting Kenton was ALWAYS in mine to the point he broke one, yeah that was fun.- I love the tree in baby girls room.- Do not but more jeans that girl will be here SO soon.- and last you BETTER let me know when she does show her sweet little face! That is all, oh and Love ya!

tiffany and darren said...

I love the nursery!! Such a cute idea. Very creative, I am impressed!

Kim Martin said...

Wow, you're the cutest little pregnant girl ever! It's only in your stomach! You're so lucky! My friend has gained over 60 lbs and she still has a month to go! I got scared until I saw that it's possible to still look good preggo! Anyway, the nursery is super cute too! I bet you're so excited! Congrats!

Cassidy Legg said...

LOVE IT ALL! It looks so good. You look great. I want my tree to look like that

Sam and Lacey said...

Okay love love love the room. You look so cute prego. I can't wait ti see you when you come with you littlt girl.

Tarwater Family said...

Your tree is absolutely adorable, I only wish I had that kind of talent, and your baby room, it's so precious.
Beau hasn't taken anything off the tree. It was a chore trying to put things on, he thought he would try and put things on the tree as well. His favorite thing it to find different objects he can use as a bat and hit different things, but he is doing better and didn't even touch it today.
How are you doing? Any news about the baby? You are so cute pregnant, I only wish I could have seen you at Thanksgiving, keep me updated.

Melissa Hirschi said...

The nursery is amazing! You've always been such a good decorator. Every place you move into, you transform it into the cutest place.

Kit said...

You are simply Darling!!! I LOVE her room. K so how did you do that tree with the flowers?? I love it!

Jonathan and Susan said...

You are so so talented! Love your decorating. You are such a trendsetter. Sorry u aren't feeling so great, but before you know it, it will be over and you will have such a sweet baby!

Kelli Eudis said...

1- you look freakin' cute pregnant. I love that belly.
2- LOVE the Reflections of Christ exhibit. I REALLY want the picture of Christ and the blind man for my home. Their is so much emotion in every picture. It brings tears to my eyes. Would love to see it in person some day.
3- Love babies room and the colors. Ava's room is slightly bird themed. They are so so cute.