12.21.2008

Amelia Dawn Hafen

We are home...with a named child! Everything is great. We are just soaking up every second we can with our amazing daughter!

(She absolutely, without a doubt has Nick's kissable lips...and her eyes are blue, for now)

24 comments:

Rachel said...

Her shirt says it all! She is so perfect and beautiful Brianna! I love her so much and I cannot wait to meet her!!!!
LOVE her name! It fits her PERFECT!

Brynn said...

She is beautiful, especially for being only a couple days old. I too love the name, very feminine. Good luck with everything and congrats!

Brianna said...

Seriously, I have the cutest niece in the world! Can't wait to hold her and see her in real life so I can just squeeze the heck out of her.

Brianna said...

Oops that was Marla, hehehe I am still logged in from doing her last post!

Sam and Lacey said...

She is so cute!!! I am so glad everything went so well and that you were able to get her before Christmas. CONGRATS. We couldn't be happier for you.

~..kass..~ said...

She is one of the most BEAUTIFUL babies I have ever seen!!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

She is so cute, I can't stop saying it, I want to see her now, she is so so so so my favorite baby!!!!! I love her!

Brittanie said...

I get so giddy like a little girl every time I look at your blog! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Morgan said...

Gorgeous baby with the sweetest name. So classy and feminine. Good job Brianna and Nick!

Cassidy Legg said...

She is so stinkin cute. Her skin looks so dark and she has a ton of hair too. I am so happy for you guys

teesha & joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teesha & joel said...

She is so beautiful, congratulations you two. What a perfect christmas gift!! xoxo

[BrookeO] said...

Oh how darling.

Michelle said...

So glad to hear she has a name. She is beautiful. Enjoy every minute!

ME said...

Bree, shes beautiful and what a perfect name! Merry Christmas!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

Oh she is so beautiful congrats! I love the name to what a good christmas present! Good luck with everything I can't wait to see her in person!

russandkatie said...

she's adorable, congratulations!!!!

Becky Hill said...

Man, she is sooo cute. I can't beleive how freaking dark she is.She is seriously adorable. Merry christmas!

Karamea said...

congrats brianna! she is beautiful!!!

Kim Martin said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Congrats! She is BEAUTIFUL!

Erin Tarwater said...

Congrats! LOVE the name!

Cami said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I love her dark hair. hope you are adjusting and enjoying your baby girl.You will be a great mom!
Have a MeRRy ChRisTmas!! congrats again.

Kit said...

Beautiful you two!!! Congrats! She is amazing!

Kena said...

What a doll! Congrats! Her and Morgan share the same birthday.